Blog Archive

22.3.12

Best Buy LR Baggs Para Acoustic D.I. Web Store



LR Baggs Para Acoustic D.I.

LR Baggs Para Acoustic D.I.
The Para DI is a roadworthy 5 Band EQ/Direct Box that will make any pickup, passive or active, sound better. The award winning Para DI's features include; tunable notch and midrange controls, XLR and 1/4"outputs, adjustable gain, phase inversion and 48v phantom powerable or 9v battery.

LR Baggs Para Acoustic D.I.

  • 5 Band EQ/Direct Box
  • 9v Battery and 48v Phantom Powerable
  • Tunable Notch and Midrange
  • Adjustable Gain
  • Roadworthy

you looking for low priced LR Baggs Para Acoustic D.I.?

before decision to buy, I searches on on line so long time. So I gathered a web store that sells LR Baggs Para Acoustic D.I. and compare prices to. Some online stores offers me fast shipping.

Now the prices down even more urgent look at all the other check prices before the end of time.

This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

0 comments: